We would rather lose an order before compromising our code of business ethics. That is why we have not and do not sell Grade B or Grade C flash drives to our clients. Unfortunately there are quite a few USB companies who have a more short-term view and will sell defective or recycled flash memory chips in their products. We are interested in building long standing relationships with our clients and therefore have nothing to gain by producing a faulty batch of flash drives. Conversely, we have much to lose by providing inferior product that can be sold at a lower price to a client.
Our USB product go through a 4 stage testing process:
- Raw material and components
- Semi finished goods
- Finished goods
We test our products on a regular basis to ensure that they withstand the daily wear and tear that comes with many miles of travel in backpacks, briefcases, jean pockets, suit pockets and beyond those extremes. Simply put, our products last.
Common cost cutting tactics include:
- Utilizing defective or recycled memory chips, which are often that cause of functionality errors.
- Modifying chip volume information so that a lower capacity chip reflects a higher capacity than it has.
- Using poorly constructed PCBs, which are known to cause electromagnetic interference.
- Using controller chips that are poorly designed and cause compatibility issues when USB’s are used with different operating systems.
Shortcuts are out of the question when it comes to providing quality USB drives. You either do it right or your clients pay the price. With that in mind, we are one of the most competitively priced, if not the best priced Grade A flash memory supplier in the industry.
By making the decision to work with USB Wholesaler, you are doing yourself and all of your USB drive recipients a big favor.